Associate Project Manager
Electric Skyline Associate Project Manager Opportunity
At Electric Skyline our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency. From our primary location in Claremorris Co. Mayo, Electric Skyline provides energy services to the sports, public and commercial industries throughout Ireland.
At present we have active projects for which we are seeking to appoint an associate Project Manager whose role responsibilities shall involve:
- Analyse and report portfolio performance including KPI monitoring, budget, cost control, risk management, client billing, cash flow and implementing rapid recovery as required.
- Ensure projects are delivered meeting the respective safety, quality and cost objectives of the business and clients.
- Actively partake in the implementation of business operating systems to improve efficiency throughout the organisation, specifically but not limited to the area of project management.
- Manage project tasks from sales order and terms with QS & client team, maintaining client relationship, delivering scope through effective planning, scheduling & resourcing approach.
- Actively work on implementing your career development plan.
The candidate shall have the following skillset:
- Qualified B.Eng. (Honours) level 8 in Energy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering
- Strong technical understanding of the electrical energy industry with at least 1 years’ experience delivering projects in same.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong commercial acumen and client relationship management
- Experience in applying lean principles to work activities
- Excellent project planning, scheduling, budgeting and control skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as with a team and on own initiative
Through our values of teamwork, enjoyable, mutual respect and safety, Electric Skyline are committed to your personal and professional development. A comprehensive compensation package is available for the suitable candidate.
Email cover letter along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, .