At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Headquartered in Claremorris Co. Mayo, Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting specialist contractors in Ireland and provides lighting services to local authorities, private and commercial projects and sports organisations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintains in excess of 100,000 public lights for nine local authorities in Ireland.
We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians to operate in Connacht, to service various Public Lighting Projects throughout the West.
- Ensuring that the public lighting project is delivered in accordance with agreed Specifications, Standards, Health and Safety Plans, Method Statements as laid down in the programme.
- Ensuring any changes in the public lighting project are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Ensuring the public lighting project meets the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that a safe system of work is in place.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of the inspection, testing, certification, and reporting procedures for the work undertaken.
- Coordinate and implement repairs to public lighting faults as required.
- Survey and condition score public lighting infrastructure, recording results.
- Carry out duties in line with specific RAMS and JSSP’s.
What would you need?
- Electrician – Level 6 Craft Cert or Equivalent
- Safe Pass
- Driver’s licence
- COVID-19 CIF Induction
- Abrasive Wheel
- MEWP experience
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Safe Electric Qualified Certifier
- CSCS Signing Lighting and Guarding
- ESB Networks Experience
- Public Lighting Experience
- MEWP/Bucket Rescue
- C Driver’s License
- CSCS LUGS Card
- CSCS Scaffold Card
- HIAB Experience
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Marshal
- Secured Long Term Employment
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Agreed Electrical Contract Rates of Pay
- Paid Overtime
- Flexible Working Hours – We can offer 4 day working weeks to candidates who demonstrate their ability to complete their work in that timeframe.
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:firstname.lastname@example.org