Electrician (Surveys) – Cork
At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting specialist’s contractors in Ireland and provides lighting services to local authorities, private and commercial industries and sports organisations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintains in excess of 65,000 public lights for eight local authorities in Ireland.
We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians to operate from our Munster Regional Office in Glanmire, Cork to service various Public Lighting Projects throughout the region.
- Perform regular electrician duties including but not limited to public lighting maintenance
inspection, circuit tracing and testing.
- Reporting of work undertaken, job pack & updating public lighting database, DeadSure.
- Ensure job site safety plan (JSSP) and Risk Assessment/ Method Statement (RAMS) and are both
adhered to at all times, ensure PPE is worn at all times on site.
- Delivery and performance of projects assigned in line with expectations on safety, quality and
productivity targets, identifying work improvement opportunities and solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibility of the person assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list, duties and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
- Fetac Level 6 Electrician Craft Certificate
- Full B Category Driver’s License
- Previous public lighting experience is an advantage
- Secured Long Term Employment
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Paid Overtime
- Phone & tablet
- Van & fuel card
- Flexible Working Hours (4 day week can be available 2/3 weeks per month)
- 21 days holidays
- Company Charitable donations on behalf of all employees
Salary: €47,500.00 – €50,000.00 per year
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.