General Operative – Cork
At Electric Skyline our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency. From our primary location in Claremorris Co. Mayo, Electric Skyline provides energy services to the sports, public and commercial industries throughout Ireland.
The General Operative, based in Cork, will be a core member of the project team working on the delivery of projects throughout the Cork City area. The role includes the following deliverables:
- Communicate and work effectively with work crews deliver job requirements Ensuring that the Project is delivered in accordance with agreed Specifications, Standards, Health, Safety Plans and Method Statements.
- Brief overview of tasks can include: vehicle/ MEWP operation, lighting upgrades (deadwork), underground cabling, column standing, traffic management etc.
- Identify work improvement opportunities and solutions, reporting same to Foreman.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibility of the person assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list, duties and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
Essential experience necessary:
- Solas Safe Pass
- Full Category B Irish driver’s license
- Manual Handling
- Fluent spoken English language
Desired experience which would be an advantage:
- CSCS Signing, Lighting & Guarding, MEWP, Tower Scaffold, Abrasive Wheels Cards
- Category C1 Irish driver’s license/ trailer license
- Previous electrical contractor experience
- Awareness of working on public roads and traffic management requirements.
- Electrical awareness training
- Paid Overtime
- Flexible Working Hours
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.