This is a critical position based at our Head Office Facility, located in Claremorris, Co. Mayo.
Electric Skyline provides lighting solutions throughout all 32 counties and maintains more than 100,000 public lights across 9 Irish local authorities.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo, Electric Skyline is a leading-edge contracting & consultancy company at the forefront of the Lighting Sector in Ireland. Our Vision is to become a World Class Leader in the delivery of sustainable and innovative energy solutions, nationally and internationally. The Company was established in 2007 at the start of a hard recession and soon went on to become one of Ireland’s leading Lighting specialists.
The company is committed to growth, through innovative products and the delivery of premium lighting expertise to a wealth of customers. Electric Skyline is also the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland. Our team are highly experienced in Commercial Lighting, Public Lighting, Sports Lighting, Solar Lighting and Intelligent Traffic Systems.
Our customer base is in the public sector, commercial, medical, retail, industrial and infrastructure projects as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and custom to the customer’s individual needs but all have the excellence, quality and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on an excellent Safety Record – with zero accidents and incidents since Electric Skyline started in 2007. We continuously work towards company improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record. Health and Safety is at the forefront when planning and carrying out all work activities.
We relish the competitive advantages a privately held company provides, including the ability to move quickly and execute without the need to answer to external shareholders.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing high volumes of invoices.
- Processing invoices for subcontractors.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices.
- Corresponding with suppliers in response to enquiries.
- Corresponding with other departments within the organisation to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Reconciliation of suppliers accounts
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Accounts payable and/or general accounting experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an Accounts Administrator or in Accounts Payable, understanding the basic principles of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Experience in computerised accounting
- Accounting technician or equivalent experience
- Great attention to detail
- Advantage to have experience in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure cohesive actions that involve the finance department.
- Be a strong team member with the ability to identify and drive efficiency improvements.
- Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures
- Competitive salary, carefully calculated to match your qualifications, strengths and experience.
- Full time/permanent employment
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
- Great working Conditions with a progressive company
When you join the Electric Skyline team, you can look forward to a job you will really enjoy. We are always striving to be a progressive and open employer and a place where you can develop and grow.
When you become a part of the team, you can be sure of a competitive salary, closely matched to your experience and qualifications, along with a range of other benefits, tailored to your position. Our focus is on finding and retaining the best people, by ensuring a culture where everyone is valued and trusted.
HOW TO APPLY :
You can submit your CV below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:email@example.com