This is a critical position based out of our Munster Regional Office, in Glanmire, Cork
Electric Skyline provides lighting solutions throughout all 32 counties and maintains more than 100,000 public lights across 9 Irish local authorities.
When you join the Electric Skyline team, you can look forward to a job you will enjoy. We constantly strive to be a progressive, open employer and a place where you can develop and grow.
When you become a part of the team, you can be sure of a competitive salary closely matched to your experience and qualifications and a range of other benefits tailored to your position. Our focus is on finding and retaining the best people by ensuring a culture where everyone is valued and trusted.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo, with Regional Offices in the Midlands and Cork, Electric Skyline is a leading-edge contracting & consultancy company at the forefront of the Lighting Sector in Ireland. Our Vision is to become a world-class leader in delivering sustainable and innovative energy solutions nationally and internationally. The Company was established in 2007 at the start of a hard recession and soon became one of Ireland’s leading Lighting specialists.
The Company is committed to growth through innovative products and the delivery of premium lighting expertise to a wealth of customers. Electric Skyline is also the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland. Our team are highly experienced in Commercial Lighting, Public Lighting, Sports Lighting, Solar Lighting, and Intelligent Traffic Systems.
Our customer base is in the public sector, commercial, medical, retail, industrial, and infrastructure projects, as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and custom to the customer’s needs, but all have the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on an excellent Safety Record – with zero accidents and incidents since Electric Skyline started in 2007. We continuously work towards company improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record. Health and Safety are at the forefront when planning and carrying out all work activities.
We relish a privately held company’s competitive advantages, including the ability to move quickly and execute without the need to answer to external shareholders.
We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians to operate in Cork City, to service various Public and sports Lighting Projects throughout Cork.
- Ensuring that the public lighting project is delivered in accordance with agreed Specifications, Standards, Health and Safety Plans, Method Statements as laid down in the programme.
- Ensuring any changes in the public lighting project are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Ensuring the public lighting project meets the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that a safe system of work is in place.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of the inspection, testing, certification, and reporting procedures for the work undertaken.
- Coordinate and implement repairs to public lighting faults as required.
- Survey and condition score public lighting infrastructure, recording results.
- Carry out duties in line with specific RAMS and JSSP’s.
What would you need?
- Electrician – Level 6 Craft Cert or Equivalent
- Safe Pass
- Driver’s licence
- Safe Electric Qualified Certifier
- CSCS Signing Lighting and Guarding
- ESB Networks Experience
- Public Lighting Experience
- MEWP/Bucket Rescue
- C Driver’s License
- CSCS LUGS Card
- Abrasive Wheel
- CSCS Scaffold Card
- HIAB Experience
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Marshal
- Permanent Long Term Employment
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Agreed Electrical Contract Rates of Pay
- Paid Overtime
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:firstname.lastname@example.org