This is a critical position based out of our Midlands Depot.
Electric Skyline provides lighting solutions throughout all 32 counties and maintains more than 100,000 public lights across 9 Irish local authorities.
When you join the Electric Skyline team, you can look forward to a job you will enjoy. We constantly strive to be a progressive, open employer and a place where you can develop and grow.
When you become a part of the team, you can be sure of a competitive salary closely matched to your experience and qualifications and a range of other benefits tailored to your position. Our focus is on finding and retaining the best people by ensuring a culture where everyone is valued and trusted.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo, with Regional Offices in the Midlands and Cork, Electric Skyline is a leading-edge contracting & consultancy company at the forefront of the Lighting Sector in Ireland. Our Vision is to become a world-class leader in delivering sustainable and innovative energy solutions nationally and internationally. The Company was established in 2007 at the start of a hard recession and soon became one of Ireland’s leading Lighting specialists.
The Company is committed to growth through innovative products and the delivery of premium lighting expertise to a wealth of customers. Electric Skyline is also the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland. Our team are highly experienced in Commercial Lighting, Public Lighting, Sports Lighting, Solar Lighting, and Intelligent Traffic Systems.
Our customer base is in the public sector, commercial, medical, retail, industrial, and infrastructure projects, as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and custom to the customer’s needs, but all have the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on an excellent Safety Record – with zero accidents and incidents since Electric Skyline started in 2007. We continuously work towards company improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record. Health and Safety are at the forefront when planning and carrying out all work activities.
We relish a privately held company’s competitive advantages, including the ability to move quickly and execute without the need to answer to external shareholders.
We are currently looking for General Operatives to operate in the Midlands, to service various Public and sports Lighting Projects throughout the region.
- Communicate and work effectively with work crews deliver job requirements Ensuring that the Project is delivered in accordance with agreed Specifications, Standards, Health, Safety Plans and Method Statements.
- Brief overview of tasks can include: vehicle/ MEWP operation, lighting upgrades (deadwork), underground cabling, column standing, traffic management etc.
- Identify work improvement opportunities and solutions, reporting same to Foreman.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibility of the person assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list, duties and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
Essential experience necessary:
- Solas Safe Pass
- Full Category B Irish driver’s license
- Manual Handling
Desired experience which would be an advantage:
- CSCS Signing, Lighting & Guarding, MEWP, Tower Scaffold, Abrasive Wheels Cards
- Category C1 Irish driver’s license/ trailer license
- Previous electrical contractor experience
- Awareness of working on public roads and traffic management requirements.
- Electrical awareness training
- Full time/permanent employment
- 39 hour week
- Paid Overtime
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Great working Conditions with a progressive company
- Overnight accommodation if required
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.