Due to continued growth in the renewables sector, Electric Skyline Ltd have an great opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to support our range of renewable Projects Nationwide. Full Training will be provided and the successful candidate must be enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. The candidate must be able to work to deadlines and possess a very high level of computer and reporting skills.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo, with Regional Offices in Galway, the Midlands and Cork, Electric Skyline is a leading-edge contracting & consultancy company at the forefront of the Utilities Sector in Ireland. Our Vision is to become a world-class leader in delivering sustainable and innovative energy solutions nationally and internationally. The Company was established in 2007 at the start of a hard recession and soon became one of Ireland’s leading Utility specialists.
The Company is committed to growth through innovative products and the delivery of premium & specialist expertise to a wealth of customers. Electric Skyline is also the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland. Our team are highly experienced in Public Lighting, Sports Lighting, Solar Lighting, Intelligent Lighting Systems, Solar PV systems, EV Charging solutions and all associated Civil Engineering Works.
Our customer base is in the public & private sectors, commercial, sports & recreational, medical, retail, industrial, and infrastructure projects, as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and custom to the customer’s needs, but all have the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We continuously work towards company improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record. Health and Safety are at the forefront when planning and carrying out all work activities.
We relish a privately held company’s competitive advantages, including the ability to move quickly and execute without the need to answer to external shareholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of renewable energy systems (e.g. Solar PV Designs, Cable Schematics etc.)
- Compilation of Cost, Energy Saving & Payback reports for Clients
- Client liaison, engagement and interfacing
- Management & Tracking of reports issued to Clients
- Accurate record keeping and document management
- Management of Subcontractors
- Provide Technical support to customers
- Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as renewable industry progresses
- Achieve KPIs and Targets
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Third level Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 1-2 years Experience
- Full Clean Driving License
- Strong time management and reporting skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- Very eager to learn and develop professionally
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems such as Solar PV & EV Charging systems would be an advantage
- Permanent Long Term Employment in an exciting innovative industry.
- Full Training.
- Career Development Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Great flexible working conditions with a progressive company
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:email@example.com