At Electric Skyline our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
We are currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality officer to work out of our Headquarter in Claremorris (Co. Mayo). The person will be responsible for the execution and performance of contract deliverables in line with business expectations, whilst meeting the respective Health, Safety, Environment and Quality objectives.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Monitoring and risk management, develop and maintain assessments, statements, policies, procedures, accreditations, audit schedule, registers, RAMS, fulfilling PSDP & PSCS role duties, implementing rapid recovery and corrective actions as required.
- Provide Health, Safety, Environment and Quality advice to management and staff responsible for HSEQ across all Electric Skyline offices/sites nationwide.
- Responsible for workplace health and safety training, meetings and initiatives with regular safety audits throughout the company, attending client safety audits and meetings.
- Management and control of the Quality Management System as per ISO9001, Environmental Management System as per ISO14001 and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System as per ISO 45001 accreditations.
- Complete new employee company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality inductions, maintain employee training and records.
- Support the compilation of Suitability Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ’S), QW2 Forms, QW3 Forms, PSDP & PSCS Assessment Forms etc. for Large Tenders.
- Maintain and assess sub-contractor insurances, safety statements and method statements.
What would you need?
- Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare at Work, Degree Qualification.
- 2+ years working as a HSEQ officer in the construction/engineering/civils industry.
- Experience working to ESBN work requirements would be beneficial, but full training will be provided.
- Manual Handling Instructor-Desirable
- Full clean driving license.
What would you get in return?
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience.
- Travel Allowance
- Excellent career prospects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift
- Will involve some travelling and possible over nights