Site Electrical Foreman – South West Infrastructure Upgrade Project.
At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronize the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting specialist contractors in Ireland and provides lighting services to local authorities, private and commercial industries, and sports organizations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintains more than 100,000 public lights for 9 local authorities in Ireland and is the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo with offices in Galway, Westmeath, and Cork, Electric Skyline founded in 2007, has built on solid foundations to become the leading lighting specialist in Ireland. The company is committed to growth, innovation, and the delivery of premium lighting expertise to all our customers.
Our customer base is in the public and private sector, sports and infrastructure projects as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and bespoke to the customer’s individual needs delivering the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on excellent Safety and are continuously working towards company and process improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Site Electrical Foreman to join us working on a new Large Public Lighting Lantern & Infrastructure Upgrade Project in the Southwest Region.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated with excellent project planning and scheduling skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The candidate must also be able to work to deadlines and possess a very high level of I.T., communication and reporting skills.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, safe execution of works and materials allocations
- Manage and coordinate sub-contractors on site
- Post-construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors
- Ensure works are carried out to a high standard while complying with building regulations, National Rules for Electrical Installations, Health and Safety and environmental standards
- Fetac Level 6 ( or Equivalent) Electrician qualification
- Supervisory experience of managing a team in multiple sites
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment
- Full time/permanent employment
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
- Great working Conditions with a progressive company
How to apply :
You can submit your CV below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:email@example.com