Skilled Grounds Operator- Cork
This is a critical position based out of our Munster Regional Office in Glanmire to support our Civil Engineering Team.
When you join the Electric Skyline team, you can look forward to a job you will enjoy. We constantly strive to be a progressive, open employer and a place where you can develop and grow.
When you become a part of the team, you can be sure of a competitive salary closely matched to your experience and qualifications and a range of other benefits tailored to your position.
Our focus is on finding and retaining the best people by ensuring a culture where everyone is valued and trusted.
Safety First – Quality Always – Core Values Everyday
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Claremorris with Regional Offices in Cork and Tullamore, Electric Skyline is a leading-edge electrical contracting & consultancy company at the forefront of the Lighting and Utility Services sector in Ireland.
Electric Skyline provide Lighting and Utility Services throughout all 32 counties and maintain more than 100,000 public lights for 9 Local Authorities including Cork City. We are Ireland’s leading Sports Lighting specialists with a dedicated Sports Lighting Team operating throughout Ireland. And we are also leading the way with renewable services for our clients designing and installing Solar PV and EV Chargers nationwide.
Our Vision is to become a World Class Leader in the delivery of sustainable and innovative energy solutions, nationally and internationally.
Our customer base is in the public sector, commercial, medical, retail, industrial, and infrastructure projects as well as educational and residential. Our approach to all projects is specific and custom to the customer’s individual needs and all have the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on an excellent Safety Record and we continuously work towards company improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Safety Record.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are at the forefront when planning and carrying out all work activities.
Skilled Ground Worker to support our Civil Engineering Team on various civil engineering projects throughout Cork.
- Communicate and work effectively with the civil engineering team to deliver job requirements ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with agreed specifications, standards, health & safety plans and method statements.
- Identify work improvement opportunities and solutions, reporting same to Project Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibility of the person assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list, duties and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
Essential experience necessary:
- At least 5 years site experience
- Hold a valid Road Reinstatement Card Basic Level
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- SLG Card Holder
- LUGS Card Holder
- Abrasive wheel card holder
- Good communicator and team leader
- Familiar with safe digging practices and other COP’s
- Able to read and communicate As-Built service drawings
- Competent in completing safety documentation
- Experienced in pipe/ducting installations
- Concrete/tarmac finishing experience
- Full driving licence
Desired experience which would be an advantage:
- C/C1 Licence
- Plant Trailer Licence
- MEWP, Tower Scaffold
- Previous electrical/utility contractor experience
- Electrical awareness training
- Awareness of working on public roads and traffic management requirements
- Full time/permanent employment
- 39 hour week
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Travel Time
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Great working conditions with a progressive company
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.
Please send your C.V to: Electric Skyline Limited, HR Department, CRF House, Dalton Street, Claremorris, Co Mayo, F12 N2Y2
Or email your C.V to:email@example.com