The position is based out of our Head Office in Claremorris. Electric Skyline is one of Ireland’s leading specialist electrical contractors providing Lighting and Green Energy solutions, Solar PV and EV Charger solutions throughout Ireland for Local Authority, Commercial, Agricultural, Sports and Domestic sectors.
At Electric Skyline, our business is energy; our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Electric Skyline maintain over 100,000 Public Lights for nine Local Authorities in Ireland and is Ireland’s largest dedicated Sports Lighting Specialist, along with dedicated Solar PV and EV Charging installation teams.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo, with offices in Galway, Westmeath, and Cork, Electric Skyline, founded in 2007, has built on solid foundations to become the leading specialist electrical contractor in Ireland. The company is committed to growth, innovation, and delivering premium service and expertise to all our customers.
Safety is a priority within the company. We pride ourselves on excellent Safety and are continuously working towards company and process improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following; others may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Installing Solar PV systems on domestic and commercial roofs
- Assembly of Mobile Access Tower/Scaffold
- Maintain a safe work environment when working at heights
- Assist electrician with installing Solar PV equipment – inverter, batteries, etc.
- Working with Project Manager on the delivery and storage of on-site materials
- Planning of projects with the Solar PV Installation Team
The above statements describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role. This is not intended as an exhaustive list. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned in line with business needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to function in this position successfully.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5 yrs+ of roofing experience
- Experience working with different roof types – slate, tile, cladding, etc.
- Experience in installing Solar PV panels and systems
- Safe Pass
- Working at Heights
- CSCS Mobile Access Tower Card
- CSCS Scaffold Card
- Full Driving Licence
The competitive package for the suitable candidates will include the following:
- 39 Hour Week
- Overtime available with Overtime Rates
- Full Training
- Company Van
- Fuel Card & Phone
- Good working conditions with a progressive company
- Social Club
How to apply :
You can submit your CV or fill out the application form below.