Project Engineer- Cork
Munster Regional Office Cork
At Electric Skyline our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
From our offices in Claremorris and Glanmire, Electric Skyline provides energy services to the public, sports and commercial sectors throughout Ireland.
We are currently working on a number of public lighting upgrade projects throughout Cork City that require civil engineering works.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to manage the projects’ civil engineering works and in conjunction with the company management team, deliver these projects to the highest quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Liaise with the client representatives on project sites, agree and set out civil engineering works as required for the projects
- Complete and manage Road Opening Licence Applications for the projects
- Managing company personnel and sub-contractors on project sites in order to complete the projects on time, within budget and finished to the highest standards
- Measurement and verification of ongoing and completed projects’ civil engineering works
- Liaising with the company management team and client representatives on early warning notices, claims and final measurements
- Facilitating the flow of information between the company management team, the client representatives and the sub-contractors
- Assist with HSEQ requirements on project sites
- Compile estimations and quotations to Clients for Projects
- Compile Interim Progress Claim Valuations and Final Accounts to Clients
- Subcontract management and payment claim assessment
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Energy Engineer Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-3 Years proven experience as a project Engineer
- Knowledge and experience of the Guidelines for Managing Openings in Public Roads – The Purple Book
- Excellent record keeping skills coupled with the ability to effectively deal with project design issues, early warning notices and claims
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Safe Pass Ticket
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Basic and Advanced Trench Reinstatement Training Course
- Previous experience working with Local Authorities
- Utility experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Full time/Permanent
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Immediate or As soon as possible
- Electric Skyline Munster Regional Office Glanmire
- Secured Long Term Employment
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
How to apply :
Upload your CV below.