At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronize the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting and energy specialist contractors in Ireland and provides lighting and energy services to local authorities, private and commercial industries, and sports organisations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintains more than 100,000 public lights for 9 local authorities in Ireland and is the largest dedicated Sports Lighting Contractor in Ireland.
Headquartered in Claremorris, Co Mayo with offices in Galway, Athlone, and Cork, Electric Skyline founded in 2007, has built on solid foundations to become the leading lighting and energy specialist in Ireland. The company is committed to growth, innovation and the delivery of premium lighting and energy expertise to all our customers.
Our approach to all projects is specific and bespoke to the customer’s individual needs delivering the excellence, quality, and innovation that Electric Skyline is known for.
Safety is a priority in all our projects. We pride ourselves on excellent Safety and are continuously working towards company and process improvements and initiatives to maintain our excellent Health & Safety record.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Manager in the Midlands.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated with excellent project management, planning and scheduling skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ensure lighting and energy projects are delivered meeting the respective safety, quality and cost objectives of the business and clients
- Analyse and report portfolio performance including KPI monitoring, budget, cost control, risk management, client billing, cash flow and implementing rapid recovery as required
- Actively partake in the implementation of business operating systems to improve efficiency throughout the organisation, specifically but not limited to the area of project management
- Manage project tasks from sales order and terms with QS & client team, maintaining client relationship, delivering scope through effective planning, scheduling & resourcing approach
- Identify new commercial lighting and energy opportunities for the company with existing and new clients
The candidate shall have the following skillset:
- Qualified Level 8 Degree in Project Management OR Industry Gained Project Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years project management experience delivering projects
- Strong technical understanding of the electrical construction/utility industry
- Demonstrable evidence of strong commercial acumen and client relationship management
- Experience in applying lean principles to work activities
- Excellent project management, planning, scheduling, budgeting and control skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as with a team and on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft suite of products in particular Excel
- Full time/permanent employment
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Training & Advancement opportunities
- 21 days holidays
- Company Staff Social Scheme
- Great working Conditions with a progressive company
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org