At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting specialist’s contractors in Ireland and provides lighting services to local authorities, private and commercial industries and sports organisations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintains in excess of 65,000 public lights for eight local authorities in Ireland.
We are currently looking for a qualified Quantity Surveyor to operate from our office in Cork. Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will gain full training and excellent exposure across Electric Skylines full spectrum of Projects in the Munster region.
- Compile estimations, bills of quantities and quotations for Projects
- Surveying & Measurement of Works on Site (e.g. Civil Engineering works as required for Public Lighting systems)
- Obtaining quotations from Sub-contractors & Suppliers
- Management & Tracking of quotations issued to Clients
- Compile Interim Progress Claim Valuations and Final Accounts to Clients
- Compile & substantiate Variations and Extension of Time Claims to Clients
- Subcontract management and payment claim assessment
- Financial Management, Cashflow Analysis and Cost reporting duties
- Assistance with the compilation of Tender submissions for large Projects
- Interact with the company team to maximise the efficiency of project & finance management, procurement processes and production strategies
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Engineering
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise several projects at the same time
- Commercially & Contractually aware
- An ability to achieve targets and deadlines (KPI’s)
- Strong time management and reporting skills
- Good IT skills with high competency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and working within a team environment
- Very eager to learn and develop professionally
- 3+ Years previous construction industry experience.
- Secured Long Term Employment
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Paid Overtime
- 21 days holidays
- Company Charitable donations on behalf of all employees
How to apply :
Upload your CV below.